Belest Travel Co...
We live for all things detailed, organized, and personalized, which is why each of our trips are tailored specifically to your interests and needs
With constant market research and first hand travel experience, we have the expertise to create a trip you can't wait to take
We ensure you're getting the most value for your money and time by sorting through the dense travel offers available to find the best option for you
Because you love to travel, and travel well.
Because you appreciate the phrase, "you can't take it with you," and you want to experience as much of this beautiful world as you can.
Because you choose to spend your hard earned money on unforgetable experiences. Ones you can look back on years from now and remember exactly how you felt at that given time.
Because, while you may have done a little researching to get an idea of where you'd like to have this experience, you don't have time for all of those daunting details that lead up to the day of your departure. You just want to pack your bags and go!
Because you appreciate someone who is a specialist in their field, maybe you are one yourself, and trust them to handle the details so you can focus on more important things.
Because you believe your vacation should be Belest from start to finish.
And so do we.
Get to know a bit more about Emily, your Travel Advisor...
1. I didn't get on an airplane until I graduated college in 2013.
2. The first people I went overseas with were my now husband and his parents. We went to Rome, Italy and Munich, Germany, where we attended the Oktoberfest. Go big or go home, am I right?
3. Little did we know that a few years later we would be back at the Oktoberfest with 25 of our family and friends, saying "I do" on the band stand in the Hofbrau tent.
4. For our honeymoon, we went to Greece and Egypt. While in Egypt, we did an overnight hike up Mt. Sinai. To say that was breath taking (literally and figuratively) is an understatement.
5. I had a five year plan to get on all 7 continents... and then the pandemic hit. I'm two behind now, but haven't given up on this goal, just extended the timeline.
6. I am very much introverted by nature. I love reading and relaxing. But something about travel makes me open up and feel like I could talk about it for hours on end. I love hearing people's travel stories. Traveling and books are my favorite ways to connect.
7. I'm very family oriented and love to laugh and have fun, which is what, thankfully, both mine and my husband's famillies have in common. We work hard, play harder, and love hardest!